The Mississippi Radiological Society is a state chapter of the American College of Radiology and its mission is to:
- Advance of the science of radiology;
- Improve radiologic service to patients and the medical community;
- Study the economics of radiology;
- Encourage improvement and continuing education for radiologists;
- And establish and maintain high medical and ethical standards in the practice of Radiology.
The Mississippi Radiological Society currently has 160 active members and approximately 28 members-in-training.
2020 Fall Mississippi Radiological Society Chapter Meeting sponsored by