Honors Day Program at the School of Health Related Professions at UMMC - Each year the Mississippi Radiological Society awards scholarships at the Honors Day Program at the School of Health Related Professions. This year’s recipients of the scholarships (left to right) were William Chunn, RS Award; Christopher Dean, NMT Award; Jason Barfield, MRI Award. Young Radiology Leaders Awarded Scholarships to Attend ACR Radiology Leadership Institute Summit - Reston, VA (May 7, 2019) – The American College of Radiology (ACR) Radiology Leadership Institute® (RLI) has awarded 10 scholarships to radiology residents and fellows to attend the 2019 RLI Leadership Summit. The RLI is dedicated to providing leadership and business management training opportunities for radiologists at all stages of their careers. Our very own Dr. Gershon received one of
The Mississippi Radiological Society is a state chapter of the American College of Radiology and its mission is to:
- Advance of the science of radiology;
- Improve radiologic service to patients and the medical community;
- Study the economics of radiology;
- Encourage improvement and continuing education for radiologists;
- And establish and maintain high medical and ethical standards in the practice of Radiology.
The Mississippi Radiological Society currently has 160 active members and approximately 22 members-in-training.
2019 Fall Mississippi Radiological Society Chapter Meeting sponsored by