Join the Stop Anthem Effort - The post below appeared on the Voice of Radiology blog. I invite you to join the discussion. Anthem, the nation’s largest Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance company, has stopped covering patients in 9 states for MRI and CT scans performed in hospital outpatient settings – unless the exam qualifies for an “exception.” Anthem will likely extend this plan to Itawamba Community College Radiology Technologist Scholarship Award - Recent Itawamba Community College graduate Ashlynn Beam of Nettleton has received the Mississippi Radiological Society’s student award. At ICC, Beam was named to the President’s List and was the recipient of the 2017 Radiologic Technology award. She attends the Shannon Church of Jesus Christ where she is a praise team member, youth choir director and Bible quizzing coach. She
The Mississippi Radiological Society is a state chapter of the American College of Radiology and its mission is to:
- Advance of the science of radiology;
- Improve radiologic service to patients and the medical community;
- Study the economics of radiology;
- Encourage improvement and continuing education for radiologists;
- And establish and maintain high medical and ethical standards in the practice of Radiology.
The Mississippi Radiological Society currently has 160 active members and approximately 22 members-in-training.
2017 Spring Mississippi Radiological Society Chapter Meeting sponsored by