Mississippi Radiological Society Scholarship for Outstanding Radiologic Technology student. - Congrats to Katelyn Donn Hughes of Okolona, a 2018 graduate of Itawamba Community College. She has been selected as the recipient of the Mississippi Radiological Society Scholarship for Outstanding Radiologic Technology student. Hughes, who received ICC’s Radiologic Technology award at the College’s Evening of Celebration: Honoring Academic Excellence Across the Curriculum, had the highest GPA for Radiologic Technology courses. She Radiological Technologist Student Scholarship Award - Congrats to Zac Wilson from Leland, MS who was awarded the Radiological Technologist Student Scholarship Award. Zac will be completing his Associates of Applied Science in Radiologic Technology this May, 2018 in the Mississippi Delta Community College!
The Mississippi Radiological Society is a state chapter of the American College of Radiology and its mission is to:
- Advance of the science of radiology;
- Improve radiologic service to patients and the medical community;
- Study the economics of radiology;
- Encourage improvement and continuing education for radiologists;
- And establish and maintain high medical and ethical standards in the practice of Radiology.
The Mississippi Radiological Society currently has 160 active members and approximately 22 members-in-training.
2017 Spring Mississippi Radiological Society Chapter Meeting sponsored by